How clear braces from your dentist in Sioux Falls, SD, can help you and your smile
Are you thinking about straightening your smile? It’s a commitment, but one that can improve the way you look and feel about yourself. You need to discover the magic of clear braces!
Dr. Chris Wermerson, at Wermerson Orthodontics in Sioux Falls, SD, offers a wide range of orthodontic options, including clear braces, to help you and your smile.
So, who is eligible for clear braces? Just about everyone, from teenagers to adults. Clear braces don’t actually use conventional brackets and wires. Instead, clear braces use clear plastic appliances called aligners.
You are eligible for clear braces if you have:
- An overbite or underbite
- A crossbite or open bite
- Rotated or poorly-aligned teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
- Overlapped or crowded teeth
Treatment with clear braces begins when you receive your first set of aligners, which you wear for two weeks. Then you move on to a new set of aligners, which you wear for another two weeks. You continue progressing to a new set of aligners every two weeks until your treatment is complete. Treatment completion takes between nine and fifteen months.
Clear braces offer some outstanding benefits including:
- Discreet treatment, because clear braces are virtually invisible to friends, family, and people you meet
- Comfortable wear, because clear braces are smooth plastic, so they have no sharp parts
- Convenience, because you can remove the clear braces easily so you can eat whatever you want without worry
- Great oral health, because easy removal of the clear braces allows you to brush and floss your teeth without using cumbersome tools like floss threaders
If you are thinking about straightening your smile, go for it! Consider clear braces to straighten your smile easily, quickly, and discreetly.
To find out more about the benefits of clear braces, talk with an expert, your orthodontist! Call Dr. Chris Wermerson, of Wermerson Orthodontics in Sioux Falls, SD, at (605) 274-0555. Call now!