Your first visit to Wermerson Orthodontics involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in orthodontics.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
To schedule a complimentary consultation simply click on the contact us tab and once we receive your information we will call you to schedule your complimentary consultation! You may also give our office a call Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to schedule.
At your initial complimentary consultation visit you may choose to fill out some paper work ahead of time or you may do so at our office. If you would like to have the forms filled out ahead of time, you may print either the child or adult health history form and the Notice of Privacy Practices form and fill out at your leisure.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Referral Form for the Dentist
We love working with Dental and Specialty offices in the Sioux Falls area. Please use our Patient Referral Form to introduce us to a patient you would like to refer to our office for a complimentary consultation. You may also email us at [email protected] or call us at 605-274-0555 and we will be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation for your patients. Patients are also always welcome to contact us directly. Thank you for working with us!
What To Expect
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
We look forward to your first visit.
Driving Directions to 5200 South Cliff Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
- From the North: Exit 4 off I229 (Cliff Ave) turn South on Cliff Ave. Proceed South to 61st Street where the Clinic is on your left side between 57th and 61st.
- From the South: Proceed North on Cliff Ave. from Harrisburg to 61st Street where the Clinic is on your right side, just North of 61st Street.
- From the West: Follow 57th Street to Cliff Ave. Turn right and proceed to 61st Street where the Clinic is just North of 61st Street on the left side.
- From the East: Follow 57th Street to Cliff Ave. Turn left to 61st Street where the clinic is just North of 61st Street on your left side.